Errors related to activation.dll can occur for several reasons. For example, erroneous application: activation.the dll has been removed or lost, corrupted by malware present in your computer; or a damaged Windows system.
The most common error messages are:
- The program cannot start because activation.dll not found in your computer. Try to reinstall the program to resolve this issue.
- There was a problem starting activation.dll. The specified module was not found
- Error loading activation.dll. The specified module was not found.
- activation.the dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In most cases, you can solve the problem by properly reinstalling in the Windows activation system folder.dll in your computer. On the other hand, for some programs, in particular computer games, it is required that a DLL file was placed in the installation folder of the game/application.
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bit 32/64bit
- Downloaded 0