Errors related to adbwinapi.dll can occur for several reasons. For example, an erroneous application: adbwinapi.the dll has been removed or lost, corrupted by malware present in your computer; or a damaged Windows system.
The most common error messages are:
- The program cannot start because adbwinapi.dll not found in your computer. Try to reinstall the program to resolve this issue.
- There was a problem starting adbwinapi.dll. The specified module was not found
- Error loading adbwinapi.dll. The specified module was not found.
- adbwinapi.the dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In most cases, you can solve the problem by properly reinstalling the system folder in Windows adbwinapi.dll in your computer. On the other hand, for some programs, in particular computer games, it is required that a DLL file was placed in the installation folder of the game/application.
More information about adbwinapi.dll:
Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile command line tool that lets you communicate with an emulator instance or connected Android-powered device.
- Examples of programs using the adbwinapi.dll:
- Android SDK
- HTC Sync Manager
- Dell Mobile Sync powered by Nero
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bit 32/64bit
- Downloaded 7