Errors related to aecache.dll can occur for several reasons. For example, an erroneous application: aecache.the dll has been removed or lost, corrupted by malware present in your computer; or a damaged Windows system.
The most common error messages are:
- Impossible launch the program because aecache.dll not found in your computer. Try to reinstall the program to resolve this issue.
- The problem of running aecache.dll. The specified module was not found
- Error loading aecache.dll. The specified module was not found.
- aecache.the dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In most cases, you can solve the problem by properly reinstalling it in the Windows aecache system folder.dll in your computer. On the other hand, for some programs, in particular computer games, it is required that a DLL file was placed in the installation folder of the game/application.
How to install the DLL file?
- Open the zip file you downloaded from dllmirror.com ahhh!
- Extract the DLL file to any location on your computer.
- Next, we advise you to place the file in the folder of the program that requests the file. Make sure you are using a 32-bit DLL for 32-bit programs, and 64-bit DLL for 64-bit programs, otherwise you may get error 0xc000007b.
If the above steps do not solve your problem, place the file in the system folder. By default, this folder is located here:
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me),
C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT / 2000), or
C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10).
- In the 64-bit version of Windows, the default folder for 32-bit DLLs is located here:
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\, and for 64-bit DLL files
- Be sure to overwrite any existing files (but keep a backup of the original file).
- Restart the computer.
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bit 32/64bit
- Downloaded 0