Errors related to api32.dll can occur for several reasons. For example, an erroneous application: api32.the dll has been removed or lost, corrupted by malware present in your computer; or a damaged Windows system.
The most common error messages are:
- The program cannot start because api32.dll not found in your computer. Try to reinstall the program to resolve this issue.
- There was a problem starting api32.dll. The specified module was not found
- Error loading api32.dll. The specified module was not found.
- api32.the dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In most cases, you can solve the problem by properly reinstalling the Windows api32 system folder.dll in your computer. On the other hand, for some programs, in particular computer games, it is required that a DLL file was placed in the installation folder of the game/application.
More information about api32.dll:
api32.dll is used by, for example:
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bit 32/64bit
- Downloaded 0