Users of any games, interactive and educational programs under Windows 7 and below may encounter problems due to the d3dx9 file.dll. If the system cannot access this library or its individual functions, it will display an error dialog. As a rule, the message says that there is no file with this name. The user is prompted to reinstall the program.
Because without DirectX three-dimensional work applications cannot start error d3dx9.dll when you install or run a program or game is usually fatal. Until you solve the problem, you won’t be able to play the game or use the app’s features. It is important to know what to do in such a case.
Here’s how to fix issues with this file:
- The easiest option is to download and run the DirectX installer.
- The installer will check and fix all the files itself.
- You can save time and traffic and download d3dx.dll for Windows 7/8/10 is free as a separate file.
- The downloaded file should be copied to the system folder, confirming overwriting if necessary.
A complete reinstallation of DirectX is a less troublesome option. It will be required to you and in case manual installation of the separate file in the system folder “Windows” didn’t solve a problem. This is possible if several dynamic libraries included in the DirectX package are damaged or missing. If everything is done correctly, the problems with running programs and games should stop.
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bit 32/64bit
- Downloaded 4